Alumni Advisory Board
WASA is now accepting interest and applications for its next Alumni Advisory Board. Serving as a board member is the most direct and effective way to give back to current students and The Wharton School.
Alumni Board Overview
- Serve in a choice of a 1 or 2 year term
- Convene once per semester with the WASA Executive Board
- Provide support and advice to help drive WASA’s goals and objectives
- Serve as a liaison between alumni in their designated years and WASA, The Wharton School, and the Wharton community
- Sit on the Wharton Club of Africa board
If you would like to serve on the board, please express your interest below. Send all inquiries to our VPs of External Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or the President of the Wharton Club of Africa at firstname.lastname@example.org.